2x Efan IMR 18650 2700mAh - flat top battery
Please note these batteries are sold in pairs and the price is for 2 x 18650 batteries!
The brand new 50 amp max discharge 18650 battery by efan is great for mech mods and regulated mods with a continious discharge of 30amp. 2700mAh ensures you get the maxium life per charge. The Efan 18650 2700mah comes in complete with a tough plastic storage case for increased battery safety!
This battery is a top performance high drain 18650 battery.
Important Usage Advice:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5v)
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery
- Charge fully before first use
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use good battery charger)
- Do not charge unattended
- Always charge using an approved LI-Po bag, in a safe area and away from any flammable items
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or a bag
- Always carry spare batteries safely in a manufacturer approved case
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge)
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged
- Discontinue use and dispose responsibility of any battery showing signs of damage or wear and tear
- Do not insert batteries the wrong way round
- Please ensure the battery is of a suitable quality and rating for the device you are using, if in doubt seek expert advice
- This list is not exhaustive please ensure you take every possible safety precaution with li-ion batteries, we accept no liability on incorrect usage of li-ion batteries
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
E-liquid contains nicotine which is both highly toxic and very addictive. Keep well away from children and pets. E-Liquid is only intended to be used with your electronic cigarettes, e-cigs, e-cigars, e-pipes or vaporisers. Not for sale to any body under the age of 18.